Eugenia_Volodina_fan_blog

Welcome to my blog devoted to Russian stunner Eugenia Volodina

Name:
Location: Russia

Saturday, December 16, 2006

New project

Hello everyone! I have some ideas concerning Eugenia. As we all know, Eugenia has a site volodina.co.nr but the gallery doesn't work for some months already and now I am not sure it will ever be back, but Eugenia needs her site at least because it's not fair that almost all top-models have some sites and she doesn't. So I thought it's an idea to make a new site for her. But I need your help, guys, I can't do everything myself and I would like you, Volodinians, to join and make it together for our favourite model. I would like to know what you think about it. Please, let me know.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely for it! Lets make it flashy and hot. Yu know bring the sexy back!
I'm here if you need help!

8:02 AM  
Blogger sweet_rus said...

thank you guys for your support!
Anyone else to help?

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i d like to help to create Volodinas webpage. The question is how?

5:03 AM  
Blogger Yan said...

please tell me how we could help to create new web site for her

3:51 AM  
Blogger sweet_rus said...

you can upload pix on photobucket.com, I'll give you more details later as I am extremely busy these days

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home