Eugenia_Volodina_fan_blog

Welcome to my blog devoted to Russian stunner Eugenia Volodina

Name:
Location: Russia

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Books are her passion

There is such a stereotype that models are only beautiful dolls without brains...I can neither confirm nor disprove it. But I think if you want to reach the top-status you should possess more than that. As professionals used to say, beauty is smth more inside than outside. I have to agree. Zhenya is deffinetely one the girls who have this inside beauty. You don't need to explain it, it's seen is her look, in the way she moves and poses...
As you can see from backstage pcts Eugenia doesn't spend much time with model-friends chatting, smiling and posing for the camera as other girls do. She prefers to read. She says: "There is nothing to do betweet shows. And I read". From the pictures I saw I may conclude Zhenya likes both foreign and Russian literature but prefers Russian detectives.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Designer lehenga said...

FaceBook and Twitter are multi-directional social feed aggregators, which means we set up channels, broadcast and subscribe for consumption if so desired. Each person who participates connects for personal, business or a combination of reasons.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home