Eugenia_Volodina_fan_blog

Welcome to my blog devoted to Russian stunner Eugenia Volodina

Name:
Location: Russia

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

first post

Hello everyone!
I have just created this blog and need some time to learn how everything works here. As you could understand from it's name this blog is devoted to the most beautiful and gorgeous Russian model in the world (in my opinion of course) - to Eugenia Volodina. I'll be adding some articles, pictures and vids of Eugenia in the nearest future.
Hope you'll enjoy my blog. Remember that you are all very welcome and please, do not forget to leave your comments!

Thanks

ps forgive my English if I write smth wrong

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeey, honey!

I'm so excited! Your blog is amazing! Here are so many informations, GREAT pics and it seems to LIVE! Ahhh.... Good luck, my dear! It's gonna be one of my favourite blogs ever! :)

With kisses
Amelia

9:04 AM  
Blogger sweet_rus said...

wow! thank you for that sweety! It's such an honour to be one of your fav logs!!!!!! you guys inspire me when you say such things!!!!!!!!!!!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing blog... keep it up! :)

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home