Eugenia_Volodina_fan_blog

Welcome to my blog devoted to Russian stunner Eugenia Volodina

Name:
Location: Russia

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dark angel

I didn't have time to come to my senses after finding new Biotherm ads...and another nice sirprise, Alien Sex Friend (TFS) shared these stunning pcts from Numero mag photographed by Tom Munro with us! Most of them I have never seen before! Dark, mysterious, moody editorial, it shows the dark side of a woman, dangerous and powerful! What can I add? I love it even though her beautiful eyebrows are painted over. Want to see a video click here

2 Comments:

Blogger - said...

Loved the pictures, even when she is dressed as a dark angel she looks cute.

10:38 AM  
Blogger - said...

You're welcome!, if there is anything you need, i can help you :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home